Call for Presentations 2018 is now open!!
Want to submit a talk, class, panel, or something else?
Great, the CFP submission process is on a Google Form: http://bit.ly/BDECFP18
Submit early and often for the best chance of acceptance!
Other presentation options:
- You can submit talks to occur within villages – please ensure you are communicating with the people running the village or let us know if you need to be put in touch with them.
- We are now accepting academic based poster presentations on our CFP form
Why Academic Posters?
To specifically encourage more researched based involvement from students and folks new to the industry that may feel shy about delivering a presentation in the typical talk format.
Poster presentations can be a good way to get feedback on early research that you want to prepare for a future firetalk or full length conference talk.
Who is eligible to submit a poster?
All humans who can be present to physically be by their poster to answer questions for one or both days of the conference.
1 or more appointed times will be provided in advance based on total accepted submissions to ensure everyone will still get to see talks and network at the conference.
Where can I get a template?
Please use size: 36” Tall x 48” Wide
How should it be printed, mounted, displayed, etc?
Posters printed on plotter printers tend to be less expensive and can be mounted to sturdy poster board in order to be freestanding or you can print directly on foam board at many office supply stores. We will supply easels.
How do I submit?
1) Fill out this Google Form: http://bit.ly/BDECFP18
2) Email your poster in draft/concept form (.pptx, Google Slides, .pdf) within 30 days of submitting the form above before August 1st or within 1-2 days if submitting after August 1st. Click here to use this subject line BSidesDE2018 Poster Draft Slides
3) Email final poster in by Oct 1st
Talks to be voted on:
Please vote focusing on the content they intend to deliver as described by the abstract.
Speaker names and bios will be posted once talks have been accepted.
As more talks are submitted scroll down to see them all!
More info: http://www.bsidesdelaware.com/
The embedded page looks best on large widescreen monitors. View this page directly and even make comments via: https://bitly.com/2018CFPVotingBSidesDE
Want to see a talk get accepted? Vote for it!
To vote for a talk please use Twitter
Twitter votes should include the following (so they can be found easily for counting):
- @BSidesDE “Talk title” #BSidesDE #Vote http://bit.ly/BSidesDelCFP
- Or you can Tweet or RT the authors suggested Tweet.
Alternately you can vote privately via email: BSidesDE2018 Talk Vote